What can you do with entities?
This video demonstrates the use of entities to:
- represent markets with sparse offerings and new product introductions,
- create new structure on the fly, from data or random events
- model multiple scenarios simultaneously for an aggregate infection model,
- model the same infection process on an agent based social network, and
- calibrate a function to time series in segments.
The modular entity architecture also supports team model development.
Comments are closed.