Ventity Beta update E30, September 27, 2016
The latest beta is #E30, September 27th. Get it here.
There are many refinements in this version, and stability is very good. There are too many items to list, but here are a few representative improvements:
- Causal tracing tables simplify debugging
- Copy-paste stability much improved
- Multi-sliders for Synthesim-like control
- Optimization with vector inputs and outputs
- Time series data works, and you can do a round trip from simulation output to input data, for synthetic data experiments
- Units checking is fully functional, including equivalents and compound units (Newton = kg*m/s/s)
We’re preparing for commercial release, so this version is testing licensing infrastructure. For the moment, this could hardly be easier – just click the “Continue Evaluation” button when you start up the program.
Comments are closed.